Time to get together, relax, share great food and enjoy the company of friends and family. No matter what holiday you are celebrating, we have the perfect menu for you. Call and book your event today.
Mardi Gras Menu
- LOUISIANA CRAB CAKES - Dungeness Crab with Diced Red Bell Peppers, Onions & Bread Crumbs. Served with Chipotle Aioli
- SOUTHERN SPINACH SALAD - Baby Spinach Leaves Dressed with Crumbled Bacon, Sliced Red Onions & Mushrooms with Diced Hard Boiled Eggs. Served with Warm Bacon Dressing on the Side
- BATON ROUGE JAMBALAYA - Bay Shrimp & Sliced Sausage in a Traditional Red Sauce with Sautéed Onions & Tri Color Bell Peppers over a Bed of White Rice
- FRENCH QUARTER CORN - Sweet Corn Kernels with Chipotle infused Cumin Butter
- CORN BREAD MUFFINS - Served with Whipped Honey Butter
- BREAD PUDDING NEW ORLEANS STYLE - Served with a Wonderful Vanilla Whiskey Sauce
What's Mardi Gras without purple and green satin linens, beads and theme decor...call for more details.
For the entire month of October
- The Rueben Slider - Seared Corn Beef, 1000 Island Dressing, Sauerkraut and Swiss Cheese on a German Pretzel Bun
- The Bratwurst Slider - Grilled Bratwurst, Spicy Brown Mustard & Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage on a German Pretzel Bun
Either one, $4.95 per person
- Warm German Potato Salad with Caramelized Onions & Bacon, $3.95 per person
- Crispy Chilled Cucumber Salad with Fresh Dill, $3.95 per person
- Large Bratwurst Hoagie Sandwich - Grilled Bratwurst with Sautéed Green Peppers & Yellow Onions, Served with Warm German Potato Salad or Cucumber Salad, $11.95
- Schwiener Schnitzel - Pan Seared Breaded Pork Tenderloin Medallions, Served with Sauteed Spaetzel in Brown Butter And Warm Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage With Pretzel Rolls & Butter, $15.95
Black Forest Cherry Brownie or Apple Streusel, $2.75
Saint Patrick's Day
For the entire month of March
- Corned Beef Reuben Sliders - Tender Corned Beef with sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese and Thousand Island Spread on Mini Pretzel Roll. Served a la carte, $4.95
- Classic Corned Beef Brisket - Slow cooked with Whole Cloves, Onions, Bay Leaves and Peppercorns, Served with Mustard Glazed Carrots, Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary, Traditional Coleslaw, Soft Potato Rolls and Green Parsley Butter, $16.95
- Classic Bangers & Mash with a Twist - Traditional Irish Sausages made of Pork & Sage Served on a Pretzel Hoagie Bun with Sauteed Onions & Peppers, Individually Wrapped & Served Warm, Served with a side of Hot Colcannon smashed red potatoes with cabbage, green onion & a hint of cider vinegar, $12.95
Side Salad Options
- Traditional Coleslaw, $3.75
- Lemony Infused Potato Salad - Red Potatoes, Olive Oil, Lemon, Mustard and Green Onions, Kosher Salt, Parsley and Pepper, $3.75
- St Patrick's Day Cookie, $2.95
- Mini Chocolate Mint Petit Four, $2.25
Cinco de Mayo
For the entire month of May
Our Mexican Feast
- Dancing Sombrero Fajitas - Fire Grilled Steak & Chicken Fajita Style w/ Grilled Onions & Peppers. Includes Lettuce, Sour Cream, Mixed Shredded Cheese, Tri Color Chips & Salsa and Awesome Fresh Guacamole. Served w/ Spanish Style Rice, Refried Beans, Flour Tortillas, Mexican Caesar Salad & a Mexican Cookie for dessert.
10 Person Minimum for Cinco de Mayo Special. Please call for more details.